Translate Text

For our english speaking guests

Moderator: Moderatoren2

PaulInBHC
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Re: Translate Text

Beitrag von PaulInBHC »

delete the source folder and still use ASC.
By source folder do you mean the one that I extracted from the tarball?

I started with computers on the job in the 70's then Apple IIe, Win98, WinXP and now Ubuntu. I have curently XP home sp3, ubuntu 9.10 and 10.04. I am getting more comfortable with terminal commands and it seems easier than DOS, lol. My first botched ubuntu install had me running fixmbr in XP after deleting the other partition, lol. Now with 10.04 alpha I am learning a few new trick when things go badly.

If you need me to check anything in XP, I can do that too.
stillcen
Soldat
Soldat

Beitrag von stillcen »

Greetings;

The Bits of German i learned growing up ( mostly from watching Hogan's Heros) did me fine hitch hiking through Germany twice,

But fail me in comprehending my orders in the Kamor Kampaign.

I have stumbled/fumbled through the senarios so far, but i am stuck in the scenario where you start with a Clam type U-Boat with troops on board.

#1 is there an english or spanish traslation?

#2 what am i supposed to do in the scenario i am stuck on?

#3 this is my first post to this forum le me know if i am doing something wrong.
TheScarabeus
Stabsfeldwebel
Stabsfeldwebel
Einheitenset: Rehaner MK 1

Beitrag von TheScarabeus »

Hello,

Well, actually the mission information in this level is... hum, long, but gives little information ;)

# 1 I doubt there is one yet... but still there is this forum where you can ask. We're still working on the english translations

#2 I think it's level 6 you mean. Actually, it is your mission to conquer this defence plattform in the ocean, that is still under construction. You're commanding this clam and its troops, which are being followed by a fleet.
If this plattform is full operational, it would destroy your fleet, thats why you need to conquer it.
You need to take care, as even if the defence-towers are still not operational, there are troops on the plattform that will defend it.

Goals: Conquer all buildings. Watch out for enemy Attack Helicopters, Snipers and even ships.

Hint: First of all, emerge close to the plattform, unload your troops and conquer the airport within the first round - this way you will be in command of 4 attack helicopters by yourself. From that point on, you should find your way yourself, i think.

#3 Yes, so far, you did everything right.

If you need anymore hints, just write again, or if it's urgent (i know, sometimes you "must" finish this level now.." *smile*) just send me a personal message (a Button called "PN", below my name and avator on the left).

Good luck and let us know, if you got it =)

Kind regards,
Scara
stillcen
Soldat
Soldat

Beitrag von stillcen »

Thanks for the come back/reply, very helpfull.

With some help, and with translation web sites, i have been able to figure out missions. (translation web sites leave a LOT to be desired). The missions are interesting and i am enjoying them, but with stroy line being vaugley understood i feel that i am missing the
Feel of the Campaign, Gestalt maybe.

I would be happy to help edit/proof read any english, but most Germans i met spoke more proper english than i.

stillcen
Antworten