For our english speaking guests

Moderator: Moderatoren2

Antworten
Eduardo
Soldat
Soldat

Hello All

Beitrag von Eduardo »

Firstly, apologies for not being able to speak German. Secondly, what a fantastic game! I played Battle Isle some years ago, but ASC is even better! An absolutely fantastic game!

I have been playing the main maps for some time, but have become stuck on map 13. I am desperate for some help.

I have captured the Northern shipyard and transported by MBV into it, but the map will not complete and give me the password to the next level. This could be because I captured the Headquarters first?

If anyone has any ideas of how I can get the level to finish or give me the password for Level 13 I would be very grateful.

Also, after completing these can anyone suggest where I can download some other campaigns?

Many thanks!
Danke
Ed
grothesk
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Einheitenset: Teccnols

Re: Hello All

Beitrag von grothesk »

Hello and welcome,

@map13:
As far as I remember, you only have to place the MBV in front of the shipyard (there are some AT-mines placed into this small area).

@campaigns:
There's a second campaign called KAMOR included in asc and the download area of the pbp page keeps also a campaign (from Michael Ginter).
And suddenly you find yourself, Running with the red queen, Through valleys and over hills, And sometimes against the stream.
And suddenly you realize, Nothing here is what it seems, You are beyond the looking glass, Like Alice and the red queen
ehemaliger User

Beitrag von ehemaliger User »

One more! :-)

Watch the thread of "Retro" there are some good infos in!
Retro
Soldat
Soldat

Beitrag von Retro »

Hi, I'm probably way less experienced in all this than you are, but I thought I would drop by to say hello anyway :)
Antworten